Elektrum Energomonitoring is a possibility to supervise your electricity household efficiently in a simple and clear way.
The equipment installed at your site will read the data concerning the electricity consumption of various electric devices. You will be able to review and analyse this data at any time at www.elektrum.lv.
Benefits from Using Elektrum Energomonitoring
- The reduction of electricity consumption even up to 50%;
- Making the 24-hour consumption structure more efficient;
- Timely discovery of the hidden damages of facilities;
- Reduction of the risks of unplanned idle time;
- Optimization of work processes;
- On-line supervision of the electricity household;
- A consolidated invoice for both the service and electricity.
- Simpler determination of inexpedient consumers through the comparison of various consumer groups;
- More efficient supervision of the technical condition and damages of the facilities;
- More convenient planning by setting the preferable consumption and comparing it with the historical data;
- More versatile details of the data — in minutes, in hours, in days and in months;
- Modern approach to data processing — the most recent consumption data in your computer or mobile device every minute — at elektrum.lv.
Within the scope of the service Elektrum Energomonitoring we will ensure that
- The leased or purchased Energomonitoring equipment is delivered and installed in the object;
- The data, which are registered by the equipment, are reflected at elektrum.lv;
- The full-time training in the use of the Energomonitoring section at elektrum.lv is conducted;
- The consultancy by phone regarding the equipment operation and other technical issues is provided;
- The equipment is transferred between the objects.
What do I need to use the Elektrum Energomonitoring?
- Wi-Fi network, which complies with the EU standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n;
- Access to the switchgear cabinet;
- 230V power socket next to the switchgear cabinet;
- A computer or a mobile device with the Internet connection.
Examples for electricity consumption analysis
- The daily energy monitoring data in a pre-school educational institution showed that most of the energy they consumed was used by their heat pump, which operated using the same settings each day. By adjusting the temperature in the heat pump settings 3 degrees lower at night and over holidays, their average energy consumption decreased from 415 kWh to 198 kWh. As a result, the institution cut their energy consumption by 52%!
- The consumption schedule of a factory showed, that at nights when the factory is inactive, the air compressor switches on every 20 minutes. By inspecting its technical condition, air leakage in the compressed air system was eliminated. Thereby, the factory not only saved electricity, but also discovered that the compressor needed repairs and could do so thus extending its lifespan.
- By comparing the lighting energy consumption schedule with the schedule of classes and workouts in a gym, it was detected, that the cleaner cleans a certain room at the gym every day, although it is not used so frequently. By eliminating this, the gym reduced its electricity consumption and rationalized the working hours of its staff.
Example of Energomonitoring Stream View