You can pay for the electricity via variety of different ways - at our self-service portal www.elektrum.lv, via money transfer or cash payments, or choose automatic bill payment option for your Average Payment.
Payments at the portal www.elektrum.lv
If you are our portal registered user, you can make easy and convenient payments via the self-service portal www.elektrum.lv Payments section. You can also see your previous payments history.
Payments at your Internet banking systems or by making a transfer to the following bank accounts:
- AS DNB banka LV41RIKO0002013041143
- AS Swedbank LV12HABA0551010911816
- Nordea Bank Finland PLC LV32NDEA0000081839070
- AS Norvik banka LV81LATB0006010015441
- AS Citadele banka LV73PARX0000022130005
- AS SEB banka LV93UNLA0050007013441
- Danske Bank AS filiāle Latvijā LV54MARA2041000030903
It is necessary to include your Latvenergo contract number and / or invoice number in your payment details!
Automated payment of bills
The Automated payment of bills will allow you to forget about making payments. The bank will remember it in future instead of you, by making a payment from your account according to your Balanced Payment amount. You are responsible for securing a sufficient account balance.
You can apply for the "Automated Payment" at a branch office of your bank or by using the Internet banking.
Payments for electricity in cash can be done at:
- commercial banks of Latvia,
- post offices of Latvijas Pasts,
- Maxima shops,
- Narvesen sales points.